Thursday, December 10, 2015

YNS Challenges

Hi all!  It’s time for the new challenges over at Your Next Stamp.  Here’s our color challenge:


And our sketch challenge:


I went with a loose version of the sketch and came up with this:


I used the new stamp set Life's A Hoot and its matching dies.  I stamped the owl with Memento ink and colored with Copics.  Then I overstamped with Versafine using my MISTI and die cut it out.  I cut 2 different squares using the Stitched Square Die Set and adhered them together.  I used the MISTI again to stamp the 2 sentiments (also from the Life’s A Hoot stamp set), and then mounted the owl in the middle with foam tape.

You can see all the DT inspiration and get all the details for the challenges over at the YNS Blog

This is also for Allsorts – Clean & Simple.  I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!