Friday, September 18, 2015

Just Fur You

Hi all!  This is my 5th and final entry into the MFT Card Design Superstar Contest:

IKneadYou1a

I used I Knead You (Birdie Brown) from MFT and the Plaid Patterns Paper Pack.

I used the Scan N Cut to cut the box base using an SVG file from SVG Cuts.  I also cut the patterned paper panels with the SNC.  Next I stamped all the images in Versafine ink and clear embossed, then watercolored with Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I cut them all out and placed them all over the card, mostly with foam tape.  The cat in the back is actually only attached to the Hemp Cord so it moves with the cord. 

Here are the sides of the box:

IKneadYou1bIKneadYou1c

IKneadYou1d

And here’s a view from the top so you can see the decorated flaps:

IKneadYou1e

And yes, it does really fold flat for mailing, just like a good box card should!  I hope you like it and TFL!

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!