Monday, September 15, 2014

Yum

PAJAMA-PARTY-LOGO_thumb[1]

Hi all!  Today I’m playing in the Waltzingmouse September Pajama Party.  Specifically Challenge 2 – Too Cute to Spook:

BooAndFriends1

I made a little pillow box that can hold some little treats or a gift card or money.  I used the Gift Card Pillow Box die set from Your Next Stamp and the Boo and Friends stamp set from WMS.  I also used the matching Boo die set to cut out the ghost and the Vamp die set to cut out the speech bubble.  I hope you like it and TFL!

4 comments:

  1. What a super pillow box - great colours. Love the dual colour twin and the ghostie! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Och this is super sweet Maureen, fabby wee project, thank you so much for playing along with us at WMS! Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. och I'm just seeing his wee pink cheeks! lol, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too darn cute! I love that sweet little ghost.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!