Friday, September 12, 2014

YNS Sneak Peek

Hi all!  Tomorrow is the Your Next Stamp New Release Blog Hop, so today I have a sneak peek of some of the product coming out:

HalloweenCuties1

Please excuse the weird lighting – I had a hard time getting a good shot.  And anyway, I think the funny shadows kind of lend a menacing tone to this Halloween card!

I used the new Halloween Cuties set, a sentiment from Ghostly Greetings and the Stitching Holes dies to make those string patterns on the corners.  The die set consists of a bunch of straight lines of stitching holes.  To make the holes for the string patterns on this card, I actually cut the same size die twice on each corner.

I also used the previously released 3D Banner Die Set.

Please check out the YNS Blog to see all the designers who have peeks to show you today and I hope you’ll stop back for the Hop tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!