Thursday, May 29, 2014

PB & J

Hi all!  I have another Fun Friday post for you.  Here’s a reminder of the inspiration pic and sketch:

May 2014 - photoMay 2014 Sketch

 

Once again I went with the colors of the inspiration pic – aqua, kraft and white and some pink baker’s twine.  I made a little giftie using the Gift Card Pillow Box die set:

OhJamIt2

I used the Oh, Jam It! and Fun Faces sets.  I stamped the sentiment and toast with Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.  Next I stamped the peanut butter and jelly smears with colored inks and stamped the fun little faces over those with black Versafine ink.  I used Tacky Glue to adhere the kraft panel to the pillow box (to make extra sure it doesn’t come apart) and tied a bit of pink twine around it.

This is also for Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes.

We hope you’ll play along with us!  All the details can be found at the YNS Challenge Blog.  TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pillow box!! Such a sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!