Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thanks Ever So Much

Hi all!  Today I have a card for the Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge.  I was inspired by the colors (white, blue, green and yellow) and the see-through quality of all the bottles:

WaterBlooms1

I cut a shaped card base and a piece of vellum using the biggest die from the Spellbinders Radiant Rectangles.  Next, I stamped flowers and a sentiment from Water Blooms with Versamark and white Hero Arts embossing powder.  I colored the back of the vellum with Copic markers (BG02, Y13, and YG05), making sure to go outside the lines a little so the color would show on the front.  Finally I stitched the vellum panel on and left the threads hanging.  I hope you like it and TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shape of this card and the stitching at the top is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!