Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy Easter Card

Hi all!  I’m playing along with the YNS Fun Friday Challenge today.  Here’s the new sketch for April:

April 2014 FF Sketch

And the inspiration pic:

April 2014 - photo 

I used the sketch upside down for my card and took inspiration from the decorated eggs and came up with this:

SmileyHappyCrittersSetThree3

I stamped the bunny from Smiley Happy Critter Crew Set Three and colored with Prismacolor pencils then fussy cut it out.  The egg shape is an oval Nestabilities that I stamped with a bunch of different A Muse|Studio inks and the Stripes and Stitching clear stamp set.  I made the sentiment from Happy Day Sentiments set and finished it off with some glittery gumdrops: Sparkly White (which I colored yellow with a Copic marker), Sparkly Pink, Sparkly Baby Blue, and Sparkly Lime Green.

This is also for CAS-ual Fridays – Good Egg (CAS project using ovals).  We hope you’ll play along!  All the details can be found at the YNS Challenge Blog.  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Love the soft pretty colours, the fun bling and the eager look on your bunny's face! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!