Sunday, January 26, 2014

From the Bottom of My Heart

Hi all!  Final (I think) card from Day 2 of Stenciled.  This is inspired by Julie’s technique:

ManyThanks2

For my stencil, I used one of the Carta Bella Hello Again Element Stickers and sponged over it with Spun Sugar and Festive Berries Distress Inks.  Then I stamped sentiments from Many Thanks and added a small Swarovski crystal.  Finally I mounted it on a white card base. 

This is also for the Little Red Wagon challenge – Clean & Simple.  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. such a great idea. I love it! its so well done and so pretty and yet simple also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your clean and simple card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!