Saturday, October 26, 2013

Ghostly Shine & Haul

Hi all!  I’ve got a card for you today made for the Simon Says Stamp challenge – Halloween or Halloween colors:

SparkleAndShine6

I used the ghost from Spookalicious and a sentiment from Sparkle and Shine.  The clouds were cut with MFT dies and the background stamp is Sunburst.

I’ve also got a haul video for you today – it’s my first order as a new demo (for the 3rd or 4th time! lol!) for Stampin’ Up!

I don’t have a SU! project for you today, but I will soon, so I hope you’ll check back if you’re interested in SU! stuff!  TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Maureen, super cute and I love the background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!