Monday, September 23, 2013

YNS New Release After Party!

Hi all!  Thanks for joining me for the New Release After Party!  First up, I have a super simple 1-layer card using the gorgeous new Catherine:

Catherine1

She was stamped on a Fabriano note card and watercolored with Distress Reinkers.  I added a sentiment on the bottom from Quirky Animals Set One.  BTW, I have a video on coloring this same image with a combo of Copics and InkTense pencils if you’re interested.

And next up, I promised I’d show you another way to use the Kup Topper stamp set and matching dies that doesn’t have anything to do with K-Cups.  Here they are:

KupToppers2a

I made super simple little gifties with Hershey’s Kisses!  I know you could just decorate the bottoms of the kisses, but I thought this was so much more fun!

I just die cut the large scalloped circle, stamped with colors that matched the kisses, and adhered the kisses to the circle with a little adhesive.  Here’s a different view:

KupToppers2b

Aren’t they adorable?  I was thinking they’d be great little things to leave on a co-worker’s desk just because they made you smile that day , or they’d be a cute little treat in your kid’s lunch box! 

I also have a video using the Kup Topper sets with recycled K-Cups if you’d like another idea on using the sets!  I hope you like everything and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!