Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Last Minute

Hi all!  I have a couple last minute challenge entries to share today.  The first is for

Feb2013N&T1

It’s for their Project Life Challenge.  I made a simple journaling card with some simple stories paper and a freebie N&T image that I printed onto PP, cut out and popped up on foam tape.  I finished off the card with a little flag onto which I hand stitched a heart.

Next I tried my hand at this week’s CAS(E) this Sketch:

CTS_Sketch_42

I came up with this:

LoveYou1 

I used a Simon Says Stamp die cut (you) and hand stitched a heart.  Buuuuuuut, I didn’t feel like it really captured the sketch elements correctly, so I tried again and got this:

LoveYou2

Much better!  This time I stitched the heart right over and arrow I cut with my Zing using Make-The-Cut and added on the you in alpha stickers.  The gems finish it off and the whole PP panel is popped up on foam tape.  I hope you like them and TFL!

3 comments:

  1. this is some gorgeous stitching! thanks for linking up for our PL challenge at Little Tangles and making our Birthday Bash a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty projects...love the one for the Little Tangles challenge! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet take on the sketch--love the stitched hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!