Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday To You

Hi all!  I have a card made for the  CD_23

Petals&StemsAE1

The stamps are all from Avery Elle: Petals & Stems and  Handwritten Notes for the sentiment.  I die cut the flower using the Petals & Stems dies and stamped with a light yellow ink.  I then drew in some shading lines with a darker yellow InkTense pencil and lightly went over it with a water brush.  Finally I stamped a pink center and foam mounted the flower over the stamped leaves.  After stamping the sentiment with dark chocolate ink, the white panel was attached to the white card base and I glued 2 thin strips of green cardstock on either side to look like the panel was matted.

I took 8 minutes, 41.5 seconds to complete this card.  Yay!  I hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely! And what a fantastic time, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card. Love the yellow rose..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Maureen, that yellow flower looks so elegant.
    Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, good luck with the yummie prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft, and so pretty. I just love it! Your layout is perfect, and I really love the leaves stamped behind your raised bloom. Thanks for playing in the Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!