Monday, May 27, 2013

Love You

Hi all!  It’s time for another (and the last!) Tasty Tuesday from Your Next Stamp.  In case you haven’t seen it, our inspiration pic this month is this one:

TT005

 

I drew inspiration from the rainbows and white color of the clouds and came up with this:

YNSClearMix1

I used the newly released Awesome Arrows die set, cutting some of my fave shapes from a rainbow of cardstock scraps.  The sentiment is actually made from 2 different sentiments, which are from 2 different clear sets!  The “love” is from Awesome Journal Words (Love This) and the “you” is from Celebration Circles (It’s all about YOU today!).  I just cut the sentiments apart to make it easier to stamp my custom sentiment.  Don’t worry – they fit back together easily to stamp as they were intended. :)

We hope you’ll play along!  All of the details can be found on the YNS Blog.  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!