Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter K-Cup Covers

Hi all!  Today I have a couple cute little gifties in the form of decorated K-Cups that can be for Easter or anytime!  Here’s a shot of both of them together:

EasterGoodiesWhatnots1a

I used the new YNS Whatnots - Easter Goodies die set and a couple of computer generated sentiments.  The carrot was made in Make-The-Cut (it’s not just for cutting!) and the second was made with the Word Art function in Microsoft Word.  Here’s a better shot of the peeps rabbit (my absolute fave die in the set):

EasterGoodiesWhatnots1b

I just printed the sentiment out on a piece of patterned paper, punched it out with a 2” circle punch, added the bunny with some foam dots and a little jute twine bow to finish it off!  LOVE these and want to make a bunch of them for my favorite peeps!  I hope you like them too and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!