Tuesday, February 12, 2013

YNS Tasty Tuesday!

Hi all!  I have a treat for you today in honor of Your Next Stamp’s Tasty Tuesday.  Here’s our inspiration for this month:

TT February 2013

(here is the original post)

 

I was inspired by the colors of the cookies and mint wrappers.  Here’s what I came up with:

Whatnots3

I used the Whatnots Seasons Set One dies to cut the shamrock out of green felt and added a brown button on top.  The rest of the card was generated in and printed from Make-The-Cut.  You’ll notice it’s printed in brown ink to match the cookies.

We hope you’ll play along with us!  Check out the YNS Blog for all the details.  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute CAS card! Love the button on the shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love how you used the inspiration. That would be a tough one for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!