Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just Because

Hi all!  Papertrey Ink has a number of fun contests going on right now and I decided to try one out today – to be inspired by the PTI designers.  The one I’m sharing today was inspired by the third card from Cristina Kowalczyk.

ButterflyDreams1

The butterfly is from Butterfly Dreams, the sentiment is from Vintage Picnic Sentiments and unfortunately I have no idea where the leaf spray is from. :(  It was just sitting all by its lonesome in my craft room and I decided to use it.  If you recognize it, could you please leave me a comment? 

I stamped on PTI’s kraft cardstock and then cut the butterfly out with the matching PTI die and mounted it on foam tape.  I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!