Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Favorite Peeps

Hi all!  We have a new challenge this week over at All That Scraps – Paper Piecing – one of my fave techniques!  Here’s my card:

SpringPeeps1

I used the digi set Spring Peeps which comes with 3 adorable images and 3 matching sentiments.  I printed the peep and colored with Copics, then paper pieced the shell.  The sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches.

We hope you’ll play along!  Just remember, you  must use a C.C. Designs stamp, including - AmyR, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas & Webbie's Words.   TFL!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love that image and your DPs!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!