Saturday, February 9, 2013

CS2 Day 8

Hi all!  I have more “homework” from my Clean & Simple Cardmaking 2 class.  Today I actually tried out all 3 techniques – I’m so proud of myself!  I don’t have a sample for the plaid stamping because the 3 I did didn’t turn out very nicely, but I do have samples for the other 2.  The first was the DIY inkpad (I used the baby wipe method):

FlapHappy3

The butterflies are from Flap Happy (and I used the Butterflies 1 dies to cut them out – I LOVE that Paper Smooches has dies now!!) and the sentiment is from Word Salad.

This second card used the salted watercolor technique:

FlapHappy4

The sentiment is from Flap Happy and I used my Tombow Watercolor Pens to put down the color.  Maybe I’ll be back another time with a plaid stamping card if I ever find a color combo I like!  Until then, TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!