Saturday, February 9, 2013

CS2 Day 5

Hi all!  Sorry for so many posts in one day but I’m trying to play catch-up with posting all my CS2 homework!  Should’ve posted sooner!

Anyway, today I have a card from Day 5.   It was a 1 Stamp, 3 Ways day, but I have to admit that I didn’t use my set 3 ways.  It didn’t really fit with all the techniques shown so I just did it one way – CASEing Donna’s second card:

WomenOfLife1

I used the Women of Life set from Papertrey and inks from SU!  The inking didn’t come out very vibrant so I’d like to do this again with darker inks, but I’m still pretty happy with how it came out.  I used the Insta Love Polaroid die set, a Martha butterfly punch, and some a muse|studio twill to finish off the card.  Oh, and I also embossed the base card with the woodgrain folder from SU!  I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!