Sunday, January 27, 2013

Huge Hugs

Hi all!  Today I have a card for a couple challenges:

PartyPosse5

I used the Party Posse set (dinosaur) and We Connect (sentiment, cut in 2 so I could ink in vertically).  The dinosaur was colored with Copics and cut out with a Nestie die.  The grey mat was hand cut.  The 3 flags behind him were cut with the Fishtail/Banner die set from YNS and I added a bit of washi tape with a PTI button.

This is for the Paper Smooches SPARKS color challenge and the sketch is from Retro Sketches (flipped because my dinosaur was looking that way).  I hope you like it and TFL!

7 comments:

  1. That's the cutest dinosaur I've ever seen! The shades of blue are perfect for a little boy card! Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the spots on the dino's head! SO CUTE! Great use of washi tape and our colors!!! THANKS for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Cool Shades challenge! Hope you play along with our Picture Perfect challenge this week:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is so cute! That is really a cute little dino.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!