Monday, January 21, 2013

Bee Mine Forever

Hi all!  I have a fun, non-traditional Valentine’s card for you today:

BeeMine1

I used the We Connect (forever) and Bee Mine (bee mine and bee image) sets from Paper Smooches.  The sketch is from Papercrafts Magazine. 

I repeatedly stamped the Bee Mine on the honeycomb paper using a pencil line as a guide.  I stamped the Forever on blue star paper, fussy cut out and mounted over the Bee Mine with foam tape.  The bee was stamped, colored with Copics and a glitter pen on the wings, and fussy cut out.  I mounted it on the card using an accordion folded piece of clear acetate.  Here you can see the dimension of it (yet it still smashes flat for mailing!):

BeeMine1b

This is for the Paper Smooches February Guest Designer Search.  I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!