Thursday, November 22, 2012

Fun Friday Treats!

Hi all!  I have another Fun Friday post for you today!  Our theme is “Gifts and Giving” and I’ve come up with a super easy little treat to give out:

ChristmasCarolCircle3

Little decorated cookies!  I stamped the Holly Jolly image from the Christmas Carol Circle Stamps set and cut it out with a scalloped circle Nestie.  Then I just punched out a little flower for the center and stuck it on with a brad.  Wrap the cookie package with a strip of patterned paper and stick on the stamped piece for an easy & cute little giftie!

Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog to see all of the other Fun Friday projects!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to dress up packages goodies...too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute. I would rather do this than try to figure out how to package and seal up homemade goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!