Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Enjoy Latte Monkey

Hi all!  Today I have a post for the All That Scraps Challenge.  The theme for these next 2 weeks is ABC – Anything But a Card – so much fun!  I created a little envelope to hold a gift card:

LatteMonkey1a

I used Latte Monkey and a sentiment from the AmyR Stamps Big Words & Handy Additions Sentiments.  The cup was paper pieced and the heart and monkey colored with Copics.  Then I fussy cut them out leaving a thin white border and adhered just the bottom of the monkey to the envelope.  The top of his head is free to hold the flap down.  Here’s the open view:

LatteMonkey1b

We hope you’ll play along with our Anything But a Card challenge!  Everything you need to know is on the Challenge blog and remember to use a stamp that’s sold in the ATS Store!  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. aww this is adorable!! I love how you used his head to hold the flap-great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!