Thursday, August 9, 2012

YNS Fun Friday

Hi all!  I have a Your Next Stamp Fun Friday card for you today.  This month our theme is Birthdays/Celebrations.  I had an idea pop into my head when I was trying to decide which stamps to use and here’s what I came up with:

SpringSummerGlobeAccessories1a

I used the Wide Globe stamp, the fish from Spring/Summer Globe Accessories, and a sentiment from the Fancy Frame Sentiment Set.  I colored the fish with Copics, then masked him off and airbrushed the background.  Then I used a super fine black pen to color in the music notes and draw a little open mouth on the fish to make it look like he’s singing.  Here’s a close shot so you can see him better:

SpringSummerGlobeAccessories1b

I paper pieced the base of the globe and it’s sitting on a line of black and white Timeless Twine.  I hope you like it and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!