Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks

Hi all!  Today I have a card made with the Waltzingmouse sketch:

Labels4 4

I stamped the frame from Very Vintage Labels No. 4 and a sentiment from Frame-It.  The papers are from Bella Blvd. and I finished it off with some hand stitching using 1 strand of cream crochet thread, some twill, and button and some black and white Timeless Twine.

This is also for Challenge Up Your Life – everything goes and Ribbon Carousel – stitching.  I hope you like it and TFL!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the design and the colours and of course the sewing :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely card! Love from Holland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Maureen! I love the colors you used with the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen this is beautiful - love the color combo, the stitching and the distressed edges! Really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!
    Love the papers and colors...
    and that label and sentiment in grey...
    beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!