Thursday, February 16, 2012

Summer Swing Birgitta

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down if you'd like to see the first card. :)

Today's card was made for the Day 9 sketch at Card Positioning Systems (I finished all 15 - woohoo!):


I used the Summer Swing Birgitta digi image and a sentiment from Papertrey Ink.

I colored Birgitta with Copics, mounted her on foam boosters and stuck her over the ribbon (from a·muse|studio) and finished it off with 4 small half pearls. I hope you like it and TFL!

Copics used
Skin: RV10, E000, E00

Hair: C1, C7, C9, 100

Hair ribbons and top of dress: R12, R14, R17

Bottom of dress: BG01, BG02, BG05

2 comments:

  1. Just as cute as can be! I find black hair a challenge, but you nailed it! Thanks for playing my CPS Anniversary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on finishing all 15 sketches for the CPS 5th Anniversary. Thanks so much for joining us! Have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!