Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Easter Shaker Card

Hey everybody! Thanks for visiting me for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday! Today I have a shaker card for you (I just love making these!):

FancyFrame2



I used the Fancy Frame Stamp and Die combo and a sketch from Card Positioning Systems. The shaker portion has clear micro beads and a tiny bit of confetti.

This is also for Simon Says Stamp - use 3 different papers and Delightful Challenges - use patterned paper.

My tip is to use craft foam when making your shakers. It cuts really easily (I actually die cut mine) and comes in a lot of different colors to match your project. It's also easier to use than a whole bunch of foam tape! I hope you like my card and tip and TFL! BTW, don't forget to check out the YNS Blog to see everybody who is participating in this Fun Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty Spring card! The colors are perfect for the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CPS sketch 253!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - hope you'll link up with me at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/52-card-pickup-week-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh such a gorgeous easter shaker card !
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always had fun making shaker cards too!! I love yours. What a perfect stamp for inside the shaker part. Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this line of images and you have done a fabulous job with this - with the coloring and the matching papers. Sometimes less is more and definitely in this case. It is absolutely lovely! Thanks for coming to DELIGHTFULS and hope to see you next week! Smiles, Samara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought of die cutting foam, love this shaker card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!