Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Birthday Bunny

Today I have a card made for TCP Tuesday #179 - "Hype the Type" using FTL #160 from Clean & Simple Stamping stretched vertically to fit my idea:

BirthdayBunny1
I don't have any big sentiments from The Cat's Pajamas, so I got creative and combined 2 sentiments from 2 different sets, plus a frame, line and die from My Favorite Things to make my focal sentiment. The Happy Birthday and bunny are from the Birthday Bunny set, the other part of the sentiment is from Forget About the Cake and the rest of it is all from the Die-namics Framed Greetings Die and Stamp set.

Even though we were supposed to focus on the sentiment, I just had to add the adorable bunny in so I stamped him in the same shade of green as the background paper, cut him out and stuck him on. He's there, but doesn't draw too much attention away from the bright pink sentiment label.

The button is from SEI and the twine is Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.

This is also for the ABC Challenge - A is for Anything Goes. I hope you like it and TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Your combining the two sentiments is wonderful! Very cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges. I hope you will play again on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love that you made the bunny part of the design paper! Thanks for playing with ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!