Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New YNS Stamps Released Today!

Surprise! This is the first time Your Next Stamp has ever released new stamps without prewarning you with a blog post, new release blinkie or something that says new stamps are on the way!

11 new stamps were released today and they're all super fun! There are 6 new Fhiona Designs including a new mini - Fhiona and her Pony, 3 new Franfou Designs including a new jumbo stamp - Ginger the Giraffe and 2 new fabulous Dale Designs including a Cottage Box Scene! YAY!

Please stop by Karen's blog to see all the fabulous DT projects featuring some of the new stamps, and then run off to the YNS store to shop (there's a 10% sale right now with the code YNSJUNENR).

I got to play with the super fun and cute Runaway Cake. As soon as I saw the image I thought it would be perfect for last minute/late birthday cards so that's what I have for you today:

RunawayCake1
Because it's meant as a last minute card, I kept it super simple - it's just the card base with a computer generated sentiment printed right on it, and then the image stamped above that and colored really quickly with colored pencils. It doesn't get much easier than that! I hope you like it and all the rest of our new releases! TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this turned out terrific I love it's simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maureen this is fabulous what a great image and I love the Clean and Simple style you have chosen to use it looks perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!