Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Yippee Fhiona!

Did you hear that the Your Next Stamp DT is now posting on Facebook for the weeks between new challenges? My day is Thursday and here's what I came up with:

YippeeFhiona4a
I used one of my all-time fave YNS images, Yippee Fhiona and a sketch from Mojo Monday. The papers are from the Crazy Love 6x6 paper pad from Bo Bunny (so cute!).

Fhiona was colored with Copics and colored pencils/odorless mineral spirits and the sentiment (from the Garden Greetings set) was stamped directly on the twill. I covered up the flower on her headband with a felt heart and a bit of pink Timeless Twine. Here's a closer shot:

YippeeFhiona4b
This card is also for the following challenges: I hope you like it and I hope you'll stop by our Facebook page for more YNS eye candy! TFL!

8 comments:

  1. What a cute card, love the way you have put the sentiment on the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Creative Belli this time.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous Maureen I love her hair not to mention you stamping on the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maureen this is one fabulous and fun card that image makes me smile and those papers make me drool they are gorgeous and it all looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining us at the creative belli "P' challenge with you patterned & pink paper-pink heart-pins-this is such a sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card...love the sweet image!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! She is always so happy! I love it! YIPPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!
    Thanks for sharing the Love at Pile It On and ASFOS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your designer paper. I have the same stack and I just love it. Great sketch as well. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!