Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge #16

Your Next Stamp Challenge

Yay! I have another Your Next Stamp Challenge today and I'm your host! One of my favorite things to do when stamping is to cut images out and pop them up with foam boosters or scrap cardstock: either the whole image, or just some parts, or both! So for this challenge, I'd like for you to "cut it out and pop it up!"

Here's my card:

YippeeFhiona3a
I used Yippee Fhiona and a sketch from Sketchy Thursday. I paper pieced Fhiona's pants, shirt, headband and the flower on her headband, and also gave her an extra head and arms for dimension. You can see it a little better in this close shot:

YippeeFhiona3b
I popped up the extra arms and the flower on the headband with scrap cardstock punches because I didn't want too much height, then I popped up the extra head with a foam booster. Finally, the entire Fhiona was cut out and popped up on more foam boosters. The sentiment is from the Mini Greetings set.

We hope you'll play along with us! One lucky participant will be drawn at random to win $10 in YNS Stamp Bucks!! You don't have to use YNS images on your card, but if you do you'll get a double entry in the draw!

Also, I will choose my favorite card, and that winner will get the YNS Challenge "Top Pick" blinkie to proudly display on their blog PLUS $5 in YNS Stamp Bucks! You must use a YNS image to be eligible to be chosen for Top Pick.

Full details can be found at the YNS Challenge Blog. TFL!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING! LOVE your coloring and your details and the pop of Fhiona! Sorry for all the yelling, just got so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally sweet card Maureen and lovely layerin on Fhiona :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Maureen!! I love this image and how you popped her up. Super cute card!! Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch.

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Great challenge Maureen! I just love all your 3D pop up cards!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card......super cute, great color choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Challenge Maureen, your card is beautiful!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!