Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cool Cat

I have another Pile It On card for you today! Our theme this week is "Lots of Dots" and our sponsor is Timbo Hunter. The Design Team was generously supplied with a number of digi images to choose from and I picked this adorable one called Cool Cat:


I colored the entire image with Copics, just adding a bit of white Inkssentials pen for foam on the waves and a little Stardust glitter on the water and drink (which I didn't manage to capture in my picture).

Challenges:
  • Pile It On - "Lots of Dots" (circles, spots, etc. - think ROUND) and combine with at least 1 other challenge - I used a polka dot paper for my background and the main image was cut into a circle.
  • Stamp with Fun - "At the Sea"
  • My Time to Craft - "Cheers Me Dear" (have a beverage of some kind)
  • Stamp Something - "Animal Somethings"
  • Allsorts - no stamped images or sentiments
I hope you like it and TFL!

Other materials used: patterned paper - Imaginisce (A Shore Thing collection); Barely Banana cardstock - Stampin' Up!; dark red cardstock - Bazzill; ribbon - Pink Hedgehog Paper Crafts; charm - eBay.

13 comments:

  1. I love this card! What a great image. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. too fun, an adorable image and great coloring!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. maureen, you are getting really flippin' good w/ those copics!!!!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card and fun image! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun image and a great card!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maureen

    What a super cute card. I love your image - so well coloured - and your backing paper is ideal.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to trade places with that cat.

    I totally agree with Dalis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is too cute! I love this image! So fun and the layout is fab! Great job! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maureen, Great card! I love the image and backing papers. The little charm finishes the card off perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and lovely image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card
    love that fun image
    thank you for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabby image!! love it

    thankyou for taking up my challenge this week on Allsorts

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!