Saturday, February 7, 2009

Papertrey Sketch Challenge

Nichole Heady has a fun connect the dots sketch challenge on her blog today, so I thought I'd give it a try and here's what I came up with:
I thought that with the darker colors, this might be a good masculine card, but by the time I added the scallops and dot embossing, I think it's looks a little more feminine, so now I'm not sure!

I used one of my fave PTI sets - Out on a Limb (but I have the older version that included the smaller sentiments). I used Ripe Avocado and Dark Chocolate, and those little accents are Bella's Dots.

I really like this clean and simple layout so I think it might end up in my sketch binder. Hope you like it too!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, very pretty in it's simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I might have to lift this. I love the out on a limb set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From this angle it looks plenty masculine to me. Maybe if the dots were stamped on in Dark Chocolate on chocolate, rather than raised dots, it would feel more masculine? Either way, it sure is nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!