Sunday, November 2, 2008

Embossed Wedding C.A.S.E.

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, but things have been totally crazy around here and I haven't had much time to play!

Wedding cards aren't my favorite to make because I have a hard time coming up with really elegant ideas. So when I had to make one recently, I turned to Heart Prints for help.

As soon as I saw this card, I knew I wanted to C.A.S.E. it. I just love all the embossing and tone on tone, and I'm such a sucker for hearts that this card spoke to me! I also love all the backgrounds where Sue combines the embossing with scored lines so I decided to do that as well and here's my finished card-->

Not much to explain except I used 2 different Cuttlebug embossing folders, the hearts were cut with my Nestabilities, and I did the score lines on my Scor-Pal.

Last, but certainly not least, I want to thank Enjoli for this sweet blog award and also for the kind words about my cards on her blog! I always love seeing works from other local gals and Enjoli's stuff rocks so please go check out her blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the all white!! Love the scallops around the heart too! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!