Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Splendid Cupcake

I'm still playing with my Pink Poison stamps - today is the Cupcake set, and also Amy R.'s Friday sketch #29.

I have a lot of cupcake stamps, but I must admit that this is one of my faves! It has really clean lines that are perfect for paper piecing, and it looks so yummy!

I used all the same Daisy Bucket papers as the Lucky Bunnies card, and also the same banner (LOVE that image too!). I colored the cherry, shaded a little, and colored some white Waxy Flax for the button with my Copics.

Thanks to Amy for another fun sketch and Marie for the stamps!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, adorable card!!! The colors are gorgeous. Fabulous embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh looks soo yummy, hugs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card ... I really neeeeeeeed a cup cake stamp :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!! Just love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card rocks - the simplicity of it and the sentiment, paper piecing and flower all set each other off perfectly! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!