Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Verve

I'm really trying to do all 12 of the Anni-VERVE-sary sketch challenges, so you'll be seeing a LOT of these Verve sketch cards for the next week!!

Here's my take on sketch #5--->

Also, the Meet the Verve Divas Part 4 challenge was to make a tall skinny card (longer than 5.5"), so this fits that challenge also since my card is 6.25" tall!

All the patterned paper is from the DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy 12x12 paper pad (I love this one just as much as the Baby Girl version!!). The striped sheet actually has a lot of glitter embedded in it and is super pretty in person - I just wish I could capture it better on film!

Other materials used: Thankful Blossoms and Wonderful Wishes Remixed stamp sets - Verve Stamps; Apricot Appeal cardstock, Only Orange and Mellow Moss ink - Stampin' Up!; May Arts ribbon; 1/16th" hole punch.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the pattern paper you used! The petals on the flower are awesome! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, I love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty, Maureen! I love the colors and the dimension on the petals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very striking and so pretty, love the dimension on the flower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!