Saturday, July 26, 2008

A new award!

I am so thrilled to have received this award from 2 wonderful bloggers: first from my SBS-13 sister Jo, and then from Donna who can always make me smile with her awesome DoodleFactory cards.

The rules of this award are:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

You may already know that I am always a rule breaker when it comes to awards so I simply cannot start following them now! I would like to dedicate this award to all of my SBS-13 sisters and hope that you'll go and visit all of their blogs as we have such a talented group with a very wide range of styles!

Next, please go visit Donna's blog as she is pretty new to visiting my blog also and does such wonderful cards!! AND she recently became a DT member for Starving Artistamps and you can get a discount code from this post or you can find it in her sidebar.

Thanks so much to Jo and Donna - it was so sweet of you both to think of me!!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out - you make me blush, you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!