Thursday, July 31, 2008

Nature Silhouettes

I'm a little ashamed to admit that I've had this set for a few months and never even cut it up until tonight! I'm still doing challenges for the Dare to Get Dirty series on Splitcoast so that's why this card looks to be a little out of the ordinary for me.

Materials used: Nature Silhouettes stamp set - Cornish Heritage Farms (Kim Hughes Collection): patterned paper - 7 Gypsies; Green Galore ink and cardstock, Very Vanilla and Basic Black cardstock - Stampin' Up!; black and white Brilliance ink - Tsukineko; ribbon - Pink Hedgehog Papercrafts.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love dragonfly! Great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the colors you used!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I just stumbled on to your gallery over at splitcoast! I knew it was you because I saw this card, so I had to check it out!! I love your gallery!! You have some fantastic cards in there!!! :O)You are very talented!! Thanks so much for inspiring! I love the ladybug and the halloween ones you just posted recently!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! love the green and black together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card ~love the contrast of colours!! ~ perfect
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card Maureen, I love the contrast of this one so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!