Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby Beebo

Hmmm... Can you say that title 10 times fast? Lol!

Today's card uses the cutest little bear (?) from the DoodleFactory Country set called Beebo. I paired her up with a few different papers from the Nana's Nursery Baby Girl paper pad and some Berry Sorbet cardstock from Papertrey Ink.


The sketch was taken from the Papercrafts June/July '08 issue.

I stamped the entire Beebo onto caramel cardstock, the muzzle area onto white, and the diaper onto patterned paper. I did some coloring with Copics and then cut all three pieces out. I also used a white pen to dot the highlights back onto the eyes.

I used a ball-tip stylus to round the muzzle piece, then layered it onto Beebo using some 1/4" hole punches of scrap cardstock for dimension. Then I stuck the diaper down with some thin foam dimensionals.

You can see the dimension a little better in this close-up shot.

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are always amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO cute, I have got to get this set! love the paper-pieced diaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen I am in awe of you! you are so talented and creative. love the little beebo bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I absolutely love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very cute ~ ideal for a baby card!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!