Sunday, March 23, 2008

More awards!

First of all, I have to apologize to Jo for missing the award she gave me a while back - I don't know how I didn't see it!
Thanks so much sweetie!! You made MY day!!

Second, this award is from Gia (thank you Gia!!) and it's one I haven't seen before:

It's called the Arte Y Pico (Art & More) award and is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogger world.

The rules:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.

I checked out the original blog and it's all in Spanish, so I unfortunately can't read it (and Google did quite a terrible job of translating). It seemed to be a lot of crochet work, so I know of some of my SBS13 sisters who might enjoy it!

I'm going to be a rule breaker here and not give out my specific awards because I don't want to limit myself to just 5! I visit MANY blogs each day that inspire me, so I hope you don't mind if I don't single anyone out!

Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. gosh you `re good i`ve been tagged , awards flying at me and done none!! all very confusing these blogging bits!!???
    can do the cards - but "help!!" , panic when it comes to links and thinking!!LOL
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment!